1. General Principles
We do everything we reasonably can to protect your rights of privacy on systems and websites controlled by us, but we are not liable for any unauthorized or unlawful disclosures of your personal and confidential information made by third parties who are not subject to our control, for example advertisers and websites that have links to our Site. You should take note that the information and privacy practices of our business partners, advertisers, sponsors or other sites to which we provide hyperlinks, may be different from ours.
We also cannot warrant the security of the information, which you transmit to us.
We categories information about you (collectively referred to as "Personal Information") as follows:
- Profiling Information: Information which you provide when you Subscribe or register for a Service
- Information about your personal identity such as race, gender, marital status, religion, age etc.;
- Your financial information such as your banking details and any information relating to your income and lifestyle levels; and
- Your contact details such as your physical addresses, postal addresses, telephone and fax numbers and the like.
- Payment and Account Information: Your account history with us including (without limitation) all billing information and communications, payment history etc. We maintain this in encrypted form on secure servers
- Service Usage: Information about your navigation using our Services, for example the URLs of websites, which you visit and from which you request downloads.
- Log information: Information such as your web request, IP address, browser type, browser language, date and time of request.
- Transactional Information: Transactional history (other than banking details) about your e-commerce activities.
- Correspondence Information: Content, information about your correspondents, and the destination/origin of communications between you and any other person using our Services, which include email communications, blog, chat room and discussion board communications, instant message communications, experts forum communications, fax, mail communications, membership of mailing lists etc.
- User IDs: Your usernames, passwords, email addresses and other security-related information used by you in relation to our Services.
- Stored Information: Data either created by you or by a third party and which you wish to store on our servers such as image files, documents etc.
We only collect your Personal Information to conduct our business and to enable us to deliver and improve our Services.
If you decline to submit personal information to us, then we will unfortunately not be in a position to provide the Services to you.
Information, which is disclosed publicly, is also shared with our affiliates, third party service providers, sponsors of competitions etc. unless expressly stated otherwise.
We are not liable to you or any third party for any damages (as defined in clause 14 of the Terms and Conditions of our Site.) that you or any third party may suffer howsoever arising from your disclosure of Personal Information in any public environment. You accordingly disclose information in a public environment at your own risk.
If you are no longer interested in receiving e-mail announcements and other marketing information from us, or you want us to remove any PII that we have collected about you, Click Here to tell us your issue or go to (Beyond Camps Web address)
We use third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet and sometimes on this site. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to our website, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other websites to target advertisements for goods and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is industry standard technology used by most major websites. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process. They do not know the name, phone number, address, email address, or any personally identifying information about the user.
If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this anonymous information used by our third party service provider, please click http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp. You can also read more about online marketing practices and the technologies that support them by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative’s website by clicking http://www.networkadvertising.org/.
2. Right to collect
We collect your Profiling and Account Information for the following reasons:
- We need your identity details, contact details, banking information and account history to manage our relationship with you and provide Services to you. We will only disclose this information as provided for in clause 3 below.
- We use certain of your information in an aggregated form to compile statistical and demographical profiles for our business and marketing activities. We may disclose such information about you, provided that the information is in an aggregated form that is not capable of being used or interpreted in such a manner as to identify you.
We collect and store your Service Usage and Transactional Information to:
- determine and verify the Service Charges payable by you and to administer our relationship with you;
- comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement;
- Compile statistical and demographical profiles about you for our business and marketing activities and to customize our Services to you. While we are entitled to use such information about you for our own internal business purposes without limitation, we will only disclose it in a non-aggregated form which is not capable of being used or interpreted in such a manner as to identify you; and
- Monitor your use of our Services for the purposes of ensuring compliance with our User Rules.
We collect and store your Correspondence Information and Personal Identifiers to:
- comply with our obligations under clause 3 below; and
- Monitor your use of our Services in order to ensure your compliance with our User Rules as provided for in clause 3 below.
We will only disclose Correspondence Information and Personal Identifiers under clause 3 below.
We may scan your Stored Information to ensure that you comply with clause 3 below.
Any Personal Information which we collect and which we may use in an aggregated format is our property. We may use it, in our sole discretion and without any compensation to you, for any legitimate purpose including (without limitation) the commercial sale thereof to third parties.
Some of our own websites use "cookies" so that we can provide you with more customized information when you return to our website. "Cookies" are used to store user preferences and to track user trends, so as to enhance your interactive experience and generally improve our Services to you. You can set your browser to notify you when you are sent a "cookie", giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. If you do accept a "cookie", you thereby agree to our use of any Personal Information collected by us using that Cookie.
You may update your Profiling Information at any time by using the personalize function.
You acknowledge and agree that in the interests of improving personalization and Service efficiency, we may, under controlled and secure circumstances, share your Personal Information with our affiliates (an entity which is our subsidiary or holding company or a subsidiary of our holding company or an entity which controls, is controlled by or is under common control with us).
3. General exceptions
If we are required to intercept, disclose, monitor and/or store your Personal Information:
- by law;
- To conduct our business;
- To secure our systems; or
- To enforce our own rights, we will do so in the manner as prescribed by legislation.
Such interception, disclosure, monitoring and storage may take place without your knowledge. In that case, we will not be liable to you or any third party for any damages (as defined in the clause 14 of the Terms and Conditions of our Site) howsoever arising from such interception, disclosure, monitoring and storage.
In order to ensure that all our Users comply with the User Rules, we may monitor your Personal Information to the extent that this may be required to determine compliance and/or to identify instances of non-compliance.
To ensure that the security and integrity of our Services are safeguarded, we may monitor your Personal Information. This monitoring may include (without limitation) the filtering of incoming and outgoing electronic data messages to identify, limit and/or prevent the transmission of spam, viruses and/or unlawful, defamatory, obscene or otherwise undesirable material or content.
We may under certain circumstances procure an element of the Services from a third party service provider for example we may use third party advertising companies to serve advertisements when you visit our Website. To the extent that it may be necessary, and solely for the purposes of providing the Service to you, you agree that we may disclose to such third party any of your Personal Information that may be necessary for the procurement of services from the third party. These companies may also use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. More information about this practice and your choices about not having this information used by these companies would be available with the respective third parties.
In addition to the general limitation in the Terms, we will not be liable to you or any other third party for any damages (as defined in the clause 14 of the Terms and Conditions of our Site) suffered by you or any other third party howsoever arising from the disclosure of your Personal Information. Your only remedy under such circumstances will be to end this agreement.
The website Beyond Camps (the "Site") is published and maintained Beyond Camps Hospitality, a company incorporated and existing in accordance with the laws of India When you access, browse or use this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions set forth herein. When you access any of the sub-Site (whether belonging to an 'associate' of Company or otherwise) through this Site, then such sub-Site may have its own terms and conditions, which are specific to such sub-Site.
These Terms and Conditions of use and any additional terms posted on this Site together constitute the entire agreement between Company and you with respect to your use of this Site.
SITE AND ITS CONTENTS
- This Site is only for your personal use. You shall not distribute exchange, modify, sell or transmit anything you copy from this Site, including but not limited to any text, images, audio and video, for any business, commercial or public purpose
- As long as you comply with the terms of these Terms and Conditions of Use, Company grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to enter, view and use this Site. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this Site in any manner whatsoever.
- Access to certain areas of the Site may only be available to registered members. To become a registered member, you may be required to answer certain questions or provide certain details. Answers to such questions or details required may be mandatory and/or optional. You represent and warrant that all information you supply to us, about yourself, and others, is true and accurate.
- This site is for consumer use only. Any travel agent/tour operator/consolidator/aggregator should not use this site for individual/group bookings. In the event of bookings by any travel agent/tour operator/consolidator/aggregator through the Site are detected, the Company reserves the right, including without limitation, to cancel such bookings immediately without any notice to such travel agent/tour operator/aggregator/consolidator and/or to withhold payments/commissions thereto. The various discounts and offers mentioned on the Site are applicable to the Consumer for the purposes of end use only
- You are requested to report to content.disputes@beyondcamps in the event you find any content on the Website which you deem is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable, against any religious beliefs, spam, potentially infringing or is not authorized by the intellectual property rights owner or is volatile of any applicable law. On receiving such report, the Company reserves the right to investigate and/or take such action as the Company may deem appropriate.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
- This Site may contain links to websites operated by parties other than Company. Company does not control such Sites and is not responsible for their contents. Company's inclusion of hyperlinks to such Sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such Sites or any association with their operators. If you decide to access any of the third party Sites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Furthermore for the purpose of registering on Company's website and mobile application and for services of the Company, you hereby acknowledge and agree to undergo a mobile number verification process. The Company uses third party services for the purpose of aforesaid mobile number verification process and you hereby acknowledge, agree and confirm to be bound by the terms and conditions of such third party service provider as mentioned on https://mobileconnect.in/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/mc_india_t_c.pdf
- All materials on this Site, including but not limited to audio, images, software, text, icons and such like (the "Content"), are protected by copyright under international conventions and copyright laws. You cannot use the Content for any purpose, except as specified herein.
- You agree to follow all instructions so provided on this Site limiting the way you may use the Content.
- There are a number of proprietary logos, service marks and trademarks found on this Site whether owned/used by Company or any other third party. By displaying them on this Site, Company is not granting you any license to utilize those proprietary logos, service marks, or trademarks. Any unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes.
- You may download such copy/copies of the Content to be used only by you for your personal use.
BEYOND CAMPS RIGHTS
- If you send any communications or materials to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any comments, data, questions, suggestions or the like, all such communications are, and will be treated by Company, as non-confidential.
- You hereby give up any and all claim that any use of such material violates any of your rights including moral rights, privacy rights, proprietary or other property rights, publicity rights, rights to credit for material or ideas, or any other right, including the right to approve the Way Company uses such material.
- Any material submitted to this Site may be adapted, broadcast, changed, copied, disclosed, licensed, performed, posted, published, sold, transmitted or used by Company anywhere in the world, in any medium, forever.
- Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any message or information you send to this Site may be read or intercepted by others unless there is a special notice that a particular message (for example, credit card/debit card/bank information) is encrypted (send in code). Sending a message to Company does not cause Company to have any special responsibility to you.
- The copyright in the contents of this Site belongs to Company. Accordingly, Company reserves all rights. Copying of part or all the contents of this Site without permission of Company is prohibited except to the extent that such copying/printing is necessary for the purposes of availing of the services.
- The material in this Site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Company may make changes/modifications or improvements on the Site at any time.
- The materials on this Site are provided on an "As Is" basis, without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Company disclaims all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Company does not warrant that the functions contained in this Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or other harmful components, but shall Endeavour to ensure your fullest satisfaction. Company does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of or the result of the use of the material on the Site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise, insofar as such material is derived from other service providers such as airlines, hotel owners and tour operators.
- You acknowledge that this Site is provided only on the basis set out in these terms and conditions. Your uninterrupted access or use of this Site on this basis may be prevented by certain factors outside our reasonable control including, without limitation, the unavailability, inoperability or interruption of the Internet or other telecommunications services or as a result of any maintenance or other service work carried out on this Website. Company does not accept any responsibility and will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with any ability/inability to access or to use the Site.
- You also acknowledge that through this Site, Company merely provides intermediary services in order to facilitate booking of tickets and hotel services to you. Company is not the last-mile service provider to you and therefore, Company shall not be or deemed to be responsible for any lack or deficiency of services provided by any person (airline, travel/tour operator, hotel, facility or similar agency) you shall engage or hire or appoint pursuant to or resulting from, the material available in this Site.
- Company will not be liable to you or to any other person for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential loss, damage, cost or expense of any kind whatsoever and howsoever caused from out of your usage of this Site.
- If for any reason, law does not permit exclusions of liability then, the liability of the Company shall be limited to such amount paid by the user and retained by the Company for the transaction in question.
- Company may add to, modify or remove any part of these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time as it may deem fit, without notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use or any terms posted on this Site apply as soon as they are posted. By continuing to use this Site after any changes are posted, you are indicating your acceptance of those changes.
- Company may add, change, discontinue, remove or suspend any other Content posted on this Site, including features and specifications of products described or depicted on the Site, temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without liability.
- Company reserves the right to undertake all necessary steps to ensure that the security, safety and integrity of Company's systems as well as its clients and users interests are and remain, well-protected. Towards this end, Company may take various steps to verify and confirm the authenticity, enforceability and validity of orders placed by you.
- If Company, in its sole and exclusive discretion, concludes that the said orders are not or do not reasonably appear to be, authentic, enforceable or valid, then Company may cancel the said orders at any time up to 06 hours before the scheduled time of departure of the relevant flight or 24 hours before the expected date of visit to any property booked through Company.
- You may travel to certain destinations which involve greater risks than others, entirely at your risk as to cost and consequences.
- Company requests you to consult your local authorities and evaluate travel prohibitions, warnings, announcements, and advisories issued by them before booking travel to certain international destinations.
- By offering for sale travel to particular destinations, Company does not represent or warrant that travel to such point is advisable or without risk. Company does not accept liability for damages, losses, or delays that may result from improper documents for entry, exit, length of stay, or from travel to such destinations.
- Company reserves its exclusive right in its sole discretion to alter, limit or discontinue the Site or any material posted herein, in any respect. Company shall have no obligation to take the needs of any User into consideration in connection therewith.
- Company reserves its right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this Site or any portion hereof without notice.
- No waiver by Company of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be binding except as set forth in writing and signed by its duly authorized representative.
- Beyond camps generates promotion codes from time to time which may be availed on the Site as a discount coupon. Users are advised that the promotional offer of using Promotion Codes for receiving discounts can be availed only if correct and full details (of the promotional code) are filled in at the time of making the booking. In case if the customer fails to enter the promo code before making the booking, the company shall not be liable to give any credit to the customer after the booking has been made.
- Considering there are multiple promotional offers running on the site, user can avail the benefit of only one offer at a time. No two promotional codes can be combined at the time of making a booking.
- Promotional discounts are applied only on the base amount for Hotels. Discounts are not applicable for any additional components including taxes.
- On cancellation of bookings done using promotional codes, the hotel cancellation charges are calculated on total price before discount. For such bookings, an additional Beyond Camps cancellation charge of 10% or Rs.500, whichever is minimum will be deducted from the refund amount after applying the hotel cancellation policy.
- UNUTILISED TRAVEL BOOKINGS
- The User shall request Beyond Camps for any refunds against the unutilized or 'no show' hotel booking for any reasons within 90 days from the date of departure for the date of check in for the hotel booking. Any applicable refunds would accordingly be processed as per the defined policies of hotels and Beyond Camps as the case may be. No refund would be payable for any requests made after the expiry of 90 days as above and all unclaimed amounts for such unutilized or no show hotel booking shall be deemed to have been forfeited.
- If any dispute arises between you and Company during your use of the Site or thereafter, in connection with and arising from your use or attempt to use this Site, the dispute shall be referred to arbitration. Both parties shall agree to a sole arbitrator. The place of arbitration shall be Nashik. The arbitration proceedings shall be in the English language.
- The said arbitration proceedings shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and modifications thereof as in force at the relevant time.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India and any dispute shall exclusively be subject to the jurisdiction of the appropriate Courts situated at Nashik, India.
HOTEL / CAMP SITE TERMS
APART FROM THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THE BELOW MENTIONED ARE THE SPECIFIC HOTEL TERMS.
- Beyond Camps act only as an intermediary agent with only the role of a mediator. Even if you make a booking through us, the contract will be between the supplier and you and the general travel and contractual terms and conditions of the supplier shall apply. We are not a party to the contractual relationship.
- Hotels/Camp Site may not allow local residents to check-in as guests. This is strictly subject to the Hotel/Camp Site Policies and Beyond Camps will not be responsible for such check-in denials.
- Hotels/Camp Site reserves the right of admission. Unmarried/unrelated couples may not be allowed to check-in. Similarly accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a Couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Beyond Camps will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the Hotels/Camp Site due to the aforesaid reason. No refund would be applicable in case the Hotels/Camp Site denies check-in under such circumstances.
- Hotels/Camp Site may deny check in to guests providing Id Proof of the same city as the Hotels/Camp Site itself.
- The Hotels/Camp Site pictures/information on the website, including amenities and facilities are provided by the Hotels/Camp Site. This information is for reference only. For any discrepancy that exists between the website pictures and actual settings, Beyond Camps is not liable and responsible.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years old to be able to check into the Hotels/Camp Site.
- Check-in time and check-out time is as per Hotels/Camp Site policy & terms. Early check-in or late check-out request is subject to availability and the Hotels/Camp Site might charge you extra for it. Please note that the check-in time is subject to change as per Hotels/Camp Site policy & seasonality.
- Your stay does not include additional personal expenses like telephone charges, meals that aren't part of your meal plan, any Hotels/Camp Site services you use (like laundry and room service) or tips. The Hotels/Camp Site will charge you directly for these when you're checking out.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the Hotels/Camp Site. The identification proofs accepted are Drivers License, Voters Card, and Passport. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- The Hotels/Camp Site reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a 'couple' if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Company will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the Hotels/Camp Site due to the aforesaid reason.
- Hotels/Camp Site may charge a mandatory meal surcharge on festive periods e.g. Christmas/ New Year's Eve or other festivals as decided by the Hotels/Camp Site. All additional charges (including mandatory meal surcharges) need to be cleared directly at the Hotels/Camp Site.
- Government has levied GST tax on Hotels/Camp Site room charges effective on stays from July 2017. This tax may be required to be settled directly at the hotel.
- Time Zone applicable for content displayed on the website shall be Indian Standard Time for all purposes unless explicitly mentioned otherwise.
- The Cancellation Policies of the Hotels/Camp Site are dynamic and may change from time to time. The Cancellation policy of the Hotels/Camp Site may change in the interim period of booking and date of stay of the Guest. The Cancellation Policy prevailing at the time of check in/cancellation of the booking by the Customer will be the applicable policy.
- Hotels/Camp Site being booked may have their own cancellation policy and may charge user accordingly.
- In the event of Cancellation the money shall be debited from your credit card directly by the Hotels/Camp Site as per Cancellation Policy of the Hotel.
- On cancellation of bookings done using promotional codes, the hotel cancellation charges are calculated on total price before discount. For such bookings, an additional Beyond Camps cancellation charge of 10% or Rs.500, whichever is minimum will be deducted from the refund amount after applying the Hotels/Camp Site cancellation policy
- Cancellations can be done online as well through our call-centre.
- Only those cancellation requests which are made either online or on the phone to our customer support team shall be entertained. The Company shall not be liable to entertain any cancellation requests made directly to the Hotels/Camp Site without intimating the Company and also through any other medium including, but not limited to, SMS or e-mail.
- If you don't show up at the Hotels/Camp Site, you'll still be charged the entire amount and Hotels/Camp Site will debit the amount from your card directly.
MODIFICATIONS & REFUNDS:
- The company do not accept amendment request to the Hotels/Camp Site reservation if the check in is within 48 Hours.
- The Company doesn't support changes and modifications to online bookings once they're made.
- All the refunds shall be done by the Hotels/Camp Site directly to you and the Company is not responsible to ensuring any refunds whatsoever.
- Your bank may debit its own separate charges from refunds made to your credit card or bank account.
TRADEMARKS, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, COPYRIGHT
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights (copyright, trademarks, patents, design rights etc.) in our Website, and in the content published on it.
- Any content published on the Website (e.g. software, products, trademarks such as logos etc., information, reports, pictures and graphics) is protected by national and international laws and agreements.
- Content concerning travel services, prices and taxes has been provided to the Company by travel agencies, and/or related service institutions.
- The Company cannot guarantee the correctness, completeness, accuracy or quality of the Content.
- Please note that user Content represents the views of the individual use and does not represent a statement, opinion recommendation or rating by the Company..
- Any kind of copying, duplication, distribution, commercial exploitation, modification, adding and/or deletion is prohibited, including the integration of any content on external websites, for example through interlinks, deep links, or frames.
- You agree to defend and fully compensate Company and its affiliates and any of their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature, including but not limited, to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of:
- Your violation of any applicable law including but not limited to violation of intellectual property rights of a third party; or your use of this Website.
GOVERNING LAW AND FORUM
- These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India and any dispute shall exclusively be subject to the jurisdiction of the appropriate Courts situated at Nashik, India